GBMC's eMarketing and PR
- on our Blog:www.gbmc-blog.biz
- on Slideshare (Presentations): http://fr.slideshare.net/PhilippeHuysveldIrMB
- with our Speaking Events (videos, webinars and conferences):
We usually like to invite our existing and potential clients to join our community of Internet followers: you will find more details about us as a business consulting firm, our activities (presentations, articles, reports) and our latest developments.
Check our Company Pages on SOCIAL MEDIA networks:
- on Linked In:
- on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCII2NtphwxmOGq6kDa2RJxw
- on VIADEO (in French): http://www.viadeo.com/fr/company/gbmc
Contact us on SOCIAL MEDIA networks:
- on Twitter: https://twitter.com/phuysveld
- on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philippehuysveld
- on VIADEO (in French): http://www.viadeo.com/p/00279kptk1uedl7/edit?viewType=main
Please feel free to connect with us, to send us a message or even to book a free telephone conversation. Keep informed of our latest activities, new services, special offers, new papers or reports!! Follow GBMC Consulting Follow GBMC activities and you will find more details about us as a business consulting firm
"There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same"
"Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes" (Chinese Proverbs)
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare" (Japanese Proverb)
"Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success, if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do" (Nelson Mandela)
"The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it and exploits it as an opportunity"
(Peter F. Drucker)
"Money grow on the tree of Persistence" (Japanese Proverb)
"Marketing's job is to convert societal needs into profitable opportunities" (Anonymous)
"The golden rule for every business man is this: Put yourself in your customer's place"
(Orison Swett Marden)
"Always deliver more than expected" (Larry Page)
"A helpful companion is as good as a coach" (Japanese Proverb)